Wildlife Control & Removal Services
Keep the Wildlife in the Wild!
Hearing scratching and scurrying noises in your attic or walls can be very unsettling and often indicates that wildlife, such as rats, squirrels and raccoons, has taken up residence in your home. More than just a nuisance, these pests can cause real damage when nesting, transmit diseases and bring in fleas and. The wildlife control and exclusion experts at Nader’s Pest Raiders will get these unwanted guests out and, more importantly, keep them out.
The rodent and wildlife control and exclusion experts at Nader’s Pest Raiders will evict these unwanted guests and more importantly, keep them out.
Order a Free Pest Inspection
Nader’s Pest Raiders:
Northeast Florida Rodent & Wildlife Control You Can Trust
Nader’s Pest Raiders critter control and wildlife removal experts in the Jacksonville, FL area are specially trained and equipped to handle almost any urban and suburban wildlife control situations. As part of the STEPS® Total Protection System™, our critter removal services include mouse control, rat control and squirrel control as well as home protection from other invaders like raccoons, opossums, snakes, bats, skunks, moles, chipmunks and more.
And we don’t stop at getting them out. Our licensed and experienced Jacksonville area wildlife control & removal experts will pinpoint how the unwanted guests are finding their way in and provide a detailed plan to keep them out permanently. Nader’s also offers total removal, disinfection and reinstallation of damaged insulation.
- Rodent and Wildlife Control
PEST PROOFING PREVENTION TIPS:
There are a number of pest-proofing measures that homeowners can take to protect their home and families from the threats posed by wildlife. Nader's rodent and wildlife control specialists recommend the following:
Rodent & Wildlife Control Prevention Tips:
- Store boxes and containers off the floor and organize items often to prevent wildlife from residing in undisturbed areas.
- Seal cracks and holes, including areas where utilities and pipes enter the home.
- Store food in thick metal or plastic containers with tight lids.
- Clean up spilled food right away immediately and wash dishes and cooking utensils soon after use.
- Keep outside cooking areas and grills clean.
- Do not leave pet food or water bowls out overnight.
- Keep bird feeders away from the house and use squirrel guards to limit access to the feeder by squirrels and other wildlife.
- Use a thick plastic or metal garbage can with a tight lid and keep sealed at all times.
- Keep grains and animal feed in thick plastic or metal containers with tight lids. In the evening, return uneaten animal feed to containers with lids.
If you find wildlife feces, hear sounds of scurrying in the walls or observe other signs of a rodent or wildlife infestation, contact one of Nader's licensed wildlife control specialists to inspect and treat the pest problem.
Integrated Pest Management
STEPS Total Protection System:
Our pest control service is part of our STEPS® Total Protection System™ and backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We've built our reputation on standing by our customers with the best guarantee in the business.
1. Inspect to pinpoint pest issues
2. Identify not only the pest, but the true cause of the problem
3. Treat in the most environmentally responsible way to alleviate current issues and help prevent any future recurrence.